Thursday, June 19, 2014

Battery Charging

Fabricated Charge Balance Splitter

Added DC Power Connector and Balance Connector (left middle)

Charger hooked up to the DC connector and balance connector

Charger/Power Adapter/Remote
The fabricated charge splitter was made so both battery packs can be charged at the same time. Also added a DC connector so I wouldn't have to take off the bottom plate everytime I want to charge it. The charger I got of Ebay and it is about 50W 2S-6S charger, the power source is a laptop power adapter I got off Amazon that puts out 15V, 16V, 18V, 19V, 20V at 6A and 24V at 5A. I just use 16V setting because the charger accepts an input voltage between 11 and 18V and the 18V setting on the power adapter puts out a little more than 18V. The adapter also has a USB port on the side so I can use it to charge the remote at the same time which is convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment