Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Belts/Pulley - Parts fabricated and put together

Parts - Pulleys/Washers/Bolts/Belt

Parts Bolted to the Wheels

Parts Bolted to the Wheels (alt view)

Wheels and Motor connected together on the trucks

Wheels and Motor connected together on the trucks (alt view)
For the pulleys I drilled out the holes of the small ones to 5/16" to fit the 8mm shafts of the motors. For the larger ones it was a bit more complicated. I cut off the ends and drilled out the center holes to 1" so it would more than clear the 3/4" truck axle and drilled 6 holes in a diameter that would fit with the holes in the wheels. Also I bought some 1.5" O.D. by 15/16" I.D. washers and drilled holes so that they would fit with the large pulleys. The bolts I used are 2.5" 10-24 size to mount the pulleys and washers to the wheel.

4 comments:

  1. Where did you find the gears and the wheels? I can't find any online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Says in other posts if you read through them.

      Delete
    2. Yea, I figured it out! Thanks! Would you be interested in selling the powered trucks or any other part of the board?

      Delete
  2. Thanks you be interested in selling the powered trucks or any other part of the electric longboard. fastest electric longboard

    ReplyDelete