Thursday, June 19, 2014

Semi-Finished

Top View

Bottom View

Side View
The finished product for the time being. I got everything done mechanically I wanted to do. Next step is to add Hall Effect Sensors for the purpose of measuring rotor position to supply power better than the current sensing method which uses electromagnetic feedback to measure sensor position. Adding Hall Effect sensors will have the effect of smoother starts, hopefully more power with less energy and smoother operation. The current motor controllers can work with or without hall effect sensors but the one I want to design eventually I think will need it for the purposes of regenerative braking. Here is the what I want to add. It has a board and sensors specifically built for 50mm 14 pole motors. After that the electronics such as charger, pulse width modulator etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment